Jika mengambil sumber di blog ini, mohon menyertakan sumbernya dengan nama andiutarisamsir.blogspot.com. Terimakasih

Jumat, 08 Maret 2013

SAMPLE LETTER AND THE REPLY LETTER

-->
LETTER -->
Jakarta Selatan
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Dear Lolly,
Hi Lolly, How are you? I hopefully you are fine. I’m fine too in here. I always remember you. When we played and laughed together. O yeah , are you OK with your new school? since you moved to your new school, I never send a letter to you and this is first letter that I send to you. 
Yeah. This month  is time for holiday but I don’t know where to go. After I think, I choose visit you. I plan to go there next week .This is the first time I go  there and I don’t know anyone except you. So that, could you, please, pick me up at airport? I will arrive in Soekarno Hatta airport at 2 a.m. I will wear blue shirt and blue jeans. I bring two suitcase are pink and blue. I’m very busy preparing for meet you. If you are difficult to find me, you can call my number is 085016101996. When I meet you later. I want to share my experience. Hopefully we can meet soon.
OK, I will visit you next week. Send my best regards to your parents . I’ll be happy if you reply my letter. See you.
Your best friend,
 Galuh

REPLY LETTER
--> 
              Singapore 23rd February 2013
Dear Johan,
Hi. How are you? I reply your letter now. O yeah , are you fine? I hopefully that.
I’m sorry Johan. I can not pick you up. I’m so sorry. When you come at my country . I will follow examination. This is my last examination for this semester , so I have to present, but you  can call me if you want to go again.     My number is 085016101996 . I hope you not sad and angry with me. I’m promise, I will meet you after my school examination . You can stay at which one hotel at Malaysia for while and I’ll pick you up at hotel. I’m so sorry Johan.
 Your best friend
 Vitha





-->

1 komentar:

  1. SELAMAT DATANG DI WWW.WSD88QQ.COM SITUS BANDARQ TERBAIK
    MENYEDIKAN 7 PERMAINAN DALAM 1 AKUN / ID :
    - SAKONG ( 3 RAJA ) NEW GAME
    - POKER
    - BANDARPOKER
    - CAPSASUSUN
    - ADUQ
    - BANDARQ
    - DOMINO99
    * MINIMAL DEPO Rp. 20.000,-
    * MINIMAL WITHDRAW Rp. 20.000,-
    * BONUS REFFERAL 20%
    * BONUS TURNOVER 0,3% 2 Kali Seminggu

    Proses Deposit & Withdraw Cepat !!
    Pelayanan 24 Jam,
    Daftar - Depo - Main - dan Withdraw Jutaan Rupiah

    BalasHapus